Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Monday 23 February 2015

The Arrow of God

The Arrow of God

The Lord of Calvary, I am here on my knees
My heart trembles in joy in your presence
Always guided my footsteps,
My bridge, my redeemer, my midnight protection

I am your arrow, oh lord, I am  an arrow oh Lord
Etched on the bow the frame of Faith
Etched on the bow the frame Your true word,
Lord you are my launching pad
I am your Arrow Oh Lord direct me where you wish.

As an arrow oh Lord Jesus,
Help me prepare for challenges ahead,
You have not promised an easy road
But you set my foot
 On firm foundation of Calvary
On the Cross my sins forgiven
Where you won the battles of this world.

But I know oh Lord Jesus
Like an arrow
I must be sharpened
By your word
In your faith
To be propelled
I must concur, face my fears,
And be prepared
Pulled backwards, like an arrow to be propelled
Aiming higher targeting heaven
My destination home.

I am your arrow oh Lord
Travelling at speed of Faith
In this world,
Judge me not
For I am an arrow of God
Seeking your Holy face
I am your Arrow Oh Lord direct me where you wish.

By Ngige N. Samuel,  022315





No comments: