Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Tuesday 10 March 2015

No More!

No More!
Don’t mourn when I am gone
Celebrate coz I am coming home where I belong. 
When I will blink to horizon
It will be sun rise not sun set
Celebrate coz you shared a joke with me
Celebrate coz I made you laugh while you borrowed my ribs for hire
You cracked ‘em at crack of dawn coz didn’t dawn on you I belong
Please do not shed tears; I have shed full buckets of invisible tears for you
While you squeezed my neck and chocked me with hatred
As I waited for you at bus stops of life
I died in floods of rejection,
The worst enemy of mankind
I survived in the jungles of resurrection
After being betrayed 70 times 70 times
Infinity forgiveness ring in my ears
Count no more
For I am no more
Celebrate more
Before I come back
To haunt you more.
For I am a legend
The myth
The legacy
That lives no more
But yearns for more.


By Noroge wa Ngige,  031015

No comments: