Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Friday 21 August 2015

"Half Baked Idiot"

I am non perishable item, I have no sell by date neither Am I in limited offer, nor Am I available to the highest bidder. I am not terrified of defeat, I am worried of inaction. If you have nothing to do do not stroll on my backyard, because I Will shoot you in self defense. You do not take beating on my behalf, I whip you in the courtyard of justice for I create my own battles and craft my winning formula. I am an empire with no territory to claim. I am truth, a revolution of truth, a sight to be hold and always on motion. I am a phenomena. A process, a highly evolving being, a customer with no grudge, a king without borders, For I am untenable investor. I am a system of culture, with a priceless price tag and deficit owed to no one apart from a half baked idiot, who died naked last winter.
If you think I am your pillow you forgot I am your mattress too, the one you soiled with your streams of tears and rivers of sorrows when I mattered most. If you think I am your door mat you haven't built a house yet, for I broke in your borrowed fortified apartment and stole your soul home. Do not lay in waiting, Your window of opportunity is closing fast. You better build a tunnel of hope not an escape route for you will be burned alive in bay of hypocrisy and shores of pretenders washed to the coast line for they were lighter than the tide. They committed suicide even when they knew they were dead sinking, to the bottomless pit of self destruction. You have no chance of survival because you refused to live in search of freedom. You valued sticking with things, and things valued stinking with you in the borrowed time from hell. Now return back my time and my borrowed soul or consult your unapologetic fake doctor before consuming this truth, for you forgot your psychotropic medication while digging your own unmarked grave in an occupied territory.


By ~Njoroge wa Ngige~ 082115 -2305hrs

No comments: