Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Be in motion

Be in motion

The fact that I am still here it means I have lots of ground to cover. Lots of pain to endure, lots of perseverance. If i don't feel pain I am dead, pain tells me I still got to fight, I am alive. If it was easy many would have succeed without failing, if it was an achievable nobody would have given an experience or left a legendary sweat. If there are no questions no answers expected. The cutest thing has not happened yet. if I am not in the Arena creating it living the dream, smelling the vision its only that it has not happened yet..not that it is not there. I am not just here expecting a miracle I am a miraculous self. I am not here to fix things I am here to leave a successful tradition of triumphant through life with a smile even when there are things to be fixed. 

There are many times I have felt the morning sleep always inviting, tempting too but I got to get up and be in motion. As long as I am in motion life will always improve towards greatness. I have made litany of excuses, if I don't want to do it I have always come up with an excuse. Life knows not excuses, its real and truthful as fate can be. Its a commitment, a conviction. I got to let go fear, illegitimate fear that kills excitement and spectacles of life. Either way I go to decide. The greatest poem has not been written, the wonderful testimony has not been heard, and the greatest leader is yet to lead. I am one but a third person must emerge. The first person already past, the present person stopping the third evident person, for he is scared of the abundant possibilities of the third self. 

I am the victim, the judge and the jury who is guilty of innocence. Do not kill your dreams the world is waiting for your rebirth or your death sooner or later, this is the new line of the next chapter playing in my mind. I am suffering from a rare immune disorder of procrastination, battling a preexisting condition dancing in the rain earning pay check to pay check. I have admitted my self to high dependence ward of worrying without discharge date until I inject my self with the hope dose of life, I must get up, I will not do it I am doing it instead, I accept it not as a challenge but a possibility to create the things I love without worrying, complaining or waiting for ever available critics approval. I set my mind free without the fear of failing. I must compensate the future with the right action today. So help Me God.


By Njoroge wa Ngige 090315-1238

No comments: