Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Sunday 6 September 2015

Listening Talking

Its not true to say "I understand you" how can that be? I am not you? I cant even understand my self. When I understand you no more growth. I am still listening to my self so that I can hear you. How long that will take I don't know. But as long as you keep talking I am not listening, when you start communicating I will listen, I cant yet promise I will understand but I will try. Toddlers talk, grown ups communicate. For how long have you been talking instead of communicating, walking instead of running, rolling instead of stopping, watching instead of seeing, hearing instead of listening, eating instead of feeding, earning instead of paying, paying instead of earning, giving instead of receiving because you were taught its only giving you can receive? How can you give what you have not received? going instead of coming, loving instead of being hateful friends, worrying instead of inspiring, awake instead of sleeping, why are you reading this instead of reciting this writing and drawing conclusions, because you are busy trying to understand what am saying, you will never understand what I am saying until I stop saying it. ~Original thoughts By.... Yes you thought its somebody else but its me~ coz you are not listening ..... I am still here and not yet there!

By Njoroge wa Ngige 0962015-0751

No comments: