Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Sunday 22 November 2015

IMPOSSIBILITIES

Text Box: IMPOSSIBILITIES
Impossibilities

They told me being a blogger is wasting time. I smiled and silently whispered to my heart, Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live. They didn't know the difference between a blogger & writer (Writers are craftsmen, bloggers have craft). what bloggers don't tell you they also make money in their trade. It is a venture for the bold hearted and ruthless razor cutters. its like walking on mine field you don't know what might hit you until the dust settle down.  I just cashed another bloggers cheque.  I believe writing is dictated by strict form standard and style of presentation. Blogging collapses all that mantra to anything of bloggers creativity with no boundaries. I love the later because it allows virgin creativity with no formal baggage.   And  where do you get all this time to write? They continued..(They didn’t know time is created).. you've got to pay bills do a double and triple shift back and forth. Well, we all know majority of diaspora stories how they start and end ....doing what your friend told you, not what you always wanted. Doing what your host family dictated you to do under prevailing circumstances at that time. Being forced to make lifetime altering decisions under intense pressure. Now you realize the difference between surviving and living is like being half awake and alert at the same time. You will never know what hit you until you run a red light while yours shut and the only evidence on the crash scene is your bloody stained double triple pay stub. You will be lucky if you visit the next doctor’s appointment with a cracked skull holding your precious memory in your trembling palms. 

Well back to original story. Blogging it is certainly not a waste of time. It is only viewed with pedestrian look and less formal. Perhaps a sign to the extent of how our formal schools distort our thinking.  When over 12,000 followers in the shadows of life  yearn for more and push you beyond limit then you realize God has positioned you as bridge of inspiration where multitudes can look in the mirror and smile of what they read and see. Words are powerful medium. They mean life or death. They create or destroy. They provoke and inspire. They heal at the same time they hurt. The world is hungry of information, the right information. I package words, I spew Ideas. I ship original ideas.  I like when people say it is impossible, I like dealing with impossibles,  we are all children of impossibilities at some point in our lives. The possible was at one point in time the Impossible. The world is impossible because is full of impossible nay Sayers. You must separate yourself from their narrow toxic absentmindedness. Do not think out of the box. Instead tell them there is no box anyway, there has never been, it is just a figment of lame imagination. Lazy -mind-syndrome perhaps. Don't quote me I made that up! Truth be told I write when most people are a sleep, at the dead of the night and that time I see God walking inspecting His projects. He tapped my shoulder and whispered something these in this wee hours of cold night..."Keep doing what you are doing son I am not yet done with you". Then I remembered psalm 119 the longest chapter in the Bible” May your unfailing love come to me, Lord, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word.


Our lives are dotted lines you must connect your dots. Remember Astronomy is the study of birth, life and death of Stars.  Moon, Sun, Comets, and Galaxies are all a phenomena that originates outside the Earth’s atmosphere. I am a phenomenon, wonderful and fearfully made. That sounds impossible, right?  Stars can only shine in darkness. You must find your star. Let us not study you or know you in eulogies of death, let us know you in life more than in your mortal being. Its Thanks Giving people, giving not receiving, for there is more joy in giving than receiving.  Happy Thanks giving. 

By Njoroge wa Ngige 112215-0739

No comments: