Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Monday 19 October 2015

The Bloodied Knuckles


The Bloodied Knuckles

Sometimes we hear voices,
Distinct, chaotic or faint whispers,
Sometimes lots of voices or no voices at all,
Why are you calling while I am here?
Why are you calling while I can hear?
Why are you calling while I can’t hear?
You why? Oh! Why You?

 
I am a little upset!
I am not thinking now, leave me alone,
To have quiet time,
A Tranquility of confusion,
How often or very often do you feel that?
The reason why cows chew cud at night,
I lost memory when I made decision
To lose my feelings because I was guilty,
Lost concentration when I was labelled,
A rebel with no course, an ungrateful outcast
A psychotic with no known diagnosis
But a pathology of over the counter medication,


My great pain is your self-pleasure,
I have no plans to commit suicide,
Neither do I have vision to live
Nor vision to leave,
Please do not ask me to come to normal
For this is my normal,
When I crash on the cold floor,
Wondering and traumatically pacing around,
Head batting my soul in the life cage;
Just another number, minding my business,
Trying to control what I can’t,
We will not have problems,
If you understand how wonderful I am
Until you stop barking and packing


Do not pull away, for I never threatened you,
I just pulled the trigger and the neighbor’s gun fired noises,
Push me compassionately,
For I am fragile handle with care’
Please like me like a misbehaved victim,
A situational process, a work in progress
It’s not that I am Impulsive but more calculative,
I am in disorder but not discriminative
I am just a humble determinant that we are all in denial.
Of the delusional reality,
Only God of Exodus Knows.



Original Thoughts By ~ Njoroge wa Ngige~101915-2001 hours.

No comments: