Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Monday 19 October 2015

A Case of Mistaken Identity


A  Case of Mistaken Identity

The first place to go when I visit your place is bathroom and then Kitchen. I am like an armed bank robber; you are expected to pay shipping cost even if you made no orders, when I show up. I will run my middle finger on the kitchen dais; point it up to detect dust while my sun glances are still on.  Don’t mind my sun glances at night there are invisible drones gathering information with no warrants of arrests.




I am like a secret agent on a special mission to recover evidence of an old cold case file.  I will stick my teeth and glean at the toilet bowl to see whether I can have a glimpse of my Doncolion fugitive face reflected on the secret camera above.  Any hairs or slippery soaps littered on the sink can and will develop some serious conditions that can develop to dizziness and virtual dents without your insurance cover blown up, absolutely with no obligation.  You will be surprised and cornered by my mannerism of articulate intelligence.  Somehow you would think I pulled at your crowded drive way only a neighbor to alert you that he has nowhere to park his borrowed car for his mortgaged house is on fire.

I will then crush your hired cell phone with my enterprise boot. After all you have all this time labored to live in a cell phone, a self-exiled solitudeness like a psychopath. You have been living on borrowed times in unfamiliar territories of pay check to check. They have hired extortionists to always follow you with undetectable pay day loans agents. They will always be there to strike with no warning and no blood on the dancing floor.  You will die 20 minutes later and no suspect in the scene, for you have been all this long been picked by forensic as a person of interest without your knowledge.  There will be no crime scene for you have never been a victim but just a depository bank that’s depleted before the next pay period.  Now you can talk all you want as you drown in your local pub of sorrows.  A  case of mistaken identity. with circumstantial evidence.   A procedural error which is completely reversible. 



~Njoroge wa Ngige~  101915-2326

No comments: