Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Wednesday 10 December 2014

The main Thing

The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. Being thankful to God for His unwavering providence. Now with that he has supplied me and enabled me to cross countless jungles with little or no water, but now His Grace is sufficient, my cup overflows, I can't finish this gift however much I share it...because the joy is in sharing. Its Christmas time make sure you share with the less fortunate and the needy, starting with your extended family. To me, I hold philosophy that acts of Charity begins at home towards the neighbors and beyond to the public total strangers, in that order. Family in this context does not necessarily imply blood line. If you have no one needy in your family kindly stand up.

No comments: