Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Sunday 9 November 2014

How Do I??

Tell me now how do I live with heavy experience
heavy expedience that I ever lived in this mother earth,
lived in this mother earth with family and friends I treasured
I stand alone because I love God and keep my eyesight off Religion
Have lost many battles, am yet done with battles,
Have lost family, friends and foes a like.
Death is a lasting sting, painful sting inside my soul
"Good" people seem to die and am still standing??
Time makes you realize why or how am I still here??
You spoke to my heart, many outings and coffee lunches
I was to be given another chance to play another dance
its hurting feeling you were my cousin gone by the wind,
dancing with dream shades of my aunt,
staring at my  empty tomb of my sister in law.
Every page is torn, faded with my Dad's brutal death,
lost my patience, eyes staring in Uganda
to an unmarked grave.

How do I???
How could it be???
What a situation I find My self?
I swear nothing is going on .
But allot has happened,
Yet a mountain so high
Yet i have to climb so High without being high
My sister still awaits him at home...
To bring the winter boots he promised at stop 23 Kangemi.
Never to return.
A legal question thereof hovers on.
I am yet to graduate. 
Authentic law school of crying heroism.
Taking my Breath away, 
classmate left so soon Perls Perished,
Dreams shuttered.
She was here now she is there, cant ask whats up!!?

Life is too short.
for us to live apart
love makes the world go round
I pray every day so they say,
My wife calls me, wee hours of the night,
Death know not time zones'
Life happens here and now!
No time time for you to book flight
Lest you get Frightened
I hesitate picking the phone...
A midst her sobs and short breaths,
My friend Kinyash can't celebrate a beer with me,
At home pub Kinags.
'Nyamchom' we had salivating forever, 
I cant take it, the spice is too much 
Of the Fatal Crash....
when i leave for Gym ain't fun any more
When the night fell silent, My Uncle breath the last
In between us no Karungungu not even Rungungu

Dust has settled but not yet...
Little did I  know My sister is more than taken
Than My eyes were sore
Sore are my eyes..checking every flight
Bereavement has stages
Know not stage am at'
May the sun of strength follow me, May the day break
Come down Father, I beg you
Death you are cruel.. as bullet from a gun.
Adios not good bye
farewell is not enough
Memories live on
But till we meet again, I believe How do I??

BY:

Ngige Samuel Njoroge ( November 9th 2014) 02:16 hours


No comments: