Featured post

Time to Rise

You are frightened by the greatness of Gods power in tigers eyes, You haven't seen mine yet made in His own image! I am not wor...

Sunday 13 December 2015

I am an Island

I am an Island 



Even an Island has to rub shoulders with rough sea. Sometimes its good to be an island. Why so often are we quickly reminded oh no man is an island. To be an island you have to rise above the average. Defy law of gravity, and grow your horns upwards. You must have considerable depth of roots and firm foundation to stand tall in  tumorous ocean activity. You must stand against tectonic forces and active volcanoes. Sometimes I am an island, where you will find deep herbal legumes. Sometimes I am a rough sea, remember if you rattle a snake adage even if you are not prepared I will bite you. Don't come close to this Island for I am shrewd too as positive quality to fight evil corruption, the book of life reminds me too to be as harmless as dove, so I will bite you while therapeutically am massaging you, and you will still offer me your over recycled advise, no man is an Island. I will smile back with wit because my shadow is longer than yours, I am the tallest mountain in the rough sea. Now go tell the world no man is Island.

~Njoroge wa Ngige ~ 121315- 1041

No comments: